How to download My Derp the Game lastet apk for pc



My Derp the Game.apk 1.0
Name: My Derp the Game.apk
ID: com.fivetotalstudio.myderpthegame
Version: 1.0
Size: 24 Mb



My Derp the Game Screen Preview

How to mod My Derp the Game 1.0 mod apk for laptop
How to mod My Derp the Game 1.0 unlimited apk for android
How to install My Derp the Game patch 1.0 apk for bluestacks

How to setup My Derp the Game apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Derp the Game Details

The meme has come to life! Take this gag upon yourself!
Take care of Derp, feed him, shower him, take him to the gym, school, and all the places to make him an adult Derp!
Collect all the meme's faces!

What's new in My Derp the Game 1.0

-Daily rewards! Refil of meme caring supplies every 24h!
-Timed rewards!! Get some memelions from 30 to 30 minutes!
My Derp the Game | 690 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.7

Download My Derp the Game 1.0 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to get My Derp the Game 1.0 apk for bluestacks
How to use My Derp the Game mod apk
How to mod My Derp the Game 1.0 apk
How to get My Derp the Game mod apk

Previous
Next Post »